Monday, June 17, 2013

Status Update.

I am currently:


  1. Enjoying a coffee. (Yes, I know it's 9:30 at night, but caffeine is my friend and can be trusted.)
  2. Decompressing after watching Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Finals. As shocking as it is, I'm cheering for Chicago -mainly because my team never made the playoffs and I can't fucking stand the Boston Bruins.
  3. Listening to Black Rebel Motorcycle Club. Sweet, auditory goodness. I suggest you give them a listen. (The video I linked contains boobs, so depending on your workplace, you may not want to watch it or you may want to have everyone gather around - it's your call.)
  4. Recovering from my lunchtime run. I'm on a quest to do 150 miles in the month of June. It's 5 miles a day, which I either spread out over morning/lunch runs, or rest a day and do 10 or more the next run. So far, so good - and my Half-Marathon training starts July 1st, so I'll have a good foundation to build on.
  5. Congested as fuck. After hanging with my oldest son's class on a field trip on Friday (which entailed a  3.5 hour school-bus ride each way) I became afflicted with some sort of bug. The only times I don't feel like my head is full of cement is in the shower or on a run. Thank God for Neo Citran.


Now that you're all up to speed, maybe I can find the time to update this place a bit more often - four months between posts is a little long....






Later.

1 comment: