- That all things being equal, starting the day with a 36 minute 8k run is a good way to go.
- That, as a runner, the previous statement rings true. However, as a guy I have to say blowjobs trump all.
- That the fact that I'm typing this while I'm on hold shows that technology is a wonderful thing.
- That the reason I'm on hold has to do with my 90-year-old Grandmother wanting an iPad completely noted my mind.
- That my other technological wonder is my new Nike+ GPS Sportwatch. I won't rave too much, but suffice to say that the Wife is lucky this thing wasn't around when I married her - it would have been a tough choice.
- That the sunnier it gets, the less I want to work.
- That after going out for wine with the Sidekick and his parents, I've realized that I can be outdrank by a small child, and that a hangover reduces me to a useless heap.
- That as someone who works in customer service, I believe that cleavage is a distraction that women employ to get whatever they desire. And they do it because it works.
- That the fact that this list contains referances to both my grandmother and blowjobs is both hilarious and disappointing.