Tuesday, April 24, 2012

T.M.I.

My ass hurts.

I'm not sure if it was the 40 minute, puddles-of-sweat inducing workout on the elliptical this morning or the fact that I have had to run up and down the 26 stairs at work at least fifteen times today.

(Just so you know, I don't work in a tower - the office is upstairs.)

Funny thing is, it's just my left ass cheek - the right is all comfy, but the left is clenched up like it's in self-defense mode.

I'd massage it, but my co-workers already think the running thing is strange enough - if they see me constantly rubbing my ass, they're going to think I've gone off the deep end.

So right now, I'll sit (gingerly) in silence and suffer.

At least until I get home, and then I'll have to ask the Wife for a reeeeally big favor....


Later.

1 comment:

  1. I've been batting that issue for a few months, and it's (literally) a pain in the ass. May be your Piriformis muscle tightening up. Try rolling, stretching, etc. I sit on a tennis ball at work - sounds weird but helps.

    ReplyDelete