Saturday, February 18, 2012

Dear Boss:

Please stop asking my opinion for everything you are doing, planning on doing, or think we need done.

While I appreciate the fact that you value my opinion enough to ask for it, there are times when, as my supervisor/employer, I'd just like for you to tell me what you want done so I can do it.

Frequently asking my opinion, devising a plan, rethinking what you want, and changing it all over again (and then asking what I think) just seems to be a colossal waste of both of our time.

I'm tired and don't really feel like thinking today, so one of us has to make the effort - and since you get paid infinitely more than I do, I'm nominating you.

Just until tomorrow - then I'm taking over. (Because you're on days off.)

What do you think about that?





Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment