Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Run so I Can Eat...


..I eat so I can run.

I used those words earlier today - and I wasn't lying.

The Sidekick tweeted a picture of this bottle - Rouge's Maple Bacon Ale. While some of you may be disgusted at the thought, as a virile Canadian boy, this combination of three essential Canadian staples speaks to me in ways I can't explain - if it was carried by a hot Rink Girl in Hockey skates I'd be powerless in it's clutches.

Just looking at that picture adds calories.

I'm guessing to eat that I'd have to run for at least an hour and a half. (And hydrate - the sodium in the Bacon would really dry me out..) Worth it? I think so.

But the joke would be on them - the after-run Endorphins would be all mine!

It's a win/win, really.

It will be mine - oh yes, it will be mine.








Later.

* Can I use "Tweeted" like that? Seems like I'm breaking some sort of English language rule....

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sucking up: this is straight up honesty: All of that looks amazing to me -- and it's making my pre-bedtime glass of milk and birth control pill look like a craptastic snack.

    Similar, but different -- I made a maple sugar/bacon ice cream for thanksgiving this year. it didn't include beer, but damn! it was crazy delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen -- I just posted about beef and found this while I was searching for images. I can't post it here (or,I lack Google Fu) but... Google Krispy Kreme Bacon Double Cheeseburger.

    I gotta say...I'm drooling.

    ReplyDelete