Tuesday, January 03, 2012

I Feel:




  • That my ability to hold back from punching ignorant, rude, and stinky people is the hallmark of my career in customer service.




  • That the main reason I don't is because these hands are made for lovin', not fightin'.




  • That in order to balance out workouts, housework, work, the things I want to read and write, and have an actual sleep schedule, I'm going to need the day to be extended by about 6 hours.




  • That with starting my Half-Marathon training, I've become reacquainted with my old Nemesis, chafing. Someone start praying for my thighs.




  • That the weather phenomenon known as a "Pineapple Express" is shittier than the movie of the same name, and lazier than James Franco's eye. Enough with the rain already - can't it just be Spring all the time?




  • That watching The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King on television instead of DVD is an exercise in couch sitting of world-record proportions.  I almost made it too, but I couldn't sit and watch the homo-eroticism of Hobbits jumping on a bed at the end. Halfway through that movie, I just wanted Sam and Frodo to get a room already. I'm not one to judge, but I don't want to watch.




  •  That with the fact that I'm either fiercely hot or freezing cold, I'm starting to wonder if there is such a thing as Male Menopause, or maybe God's just fucking with me.




  • That if we're being Honest, the only reason anyone would go to the Winter Classic is for the spectacle of it all - because really, those seats would be shitty for watching hockey.




  • That my deisre to go home and workout is going to have to compete with my desire to go home and sleep. Pillow versus weights: let's see who wins.



  • That unless I try really hard, I can never make it to 10 on these....








  • Later.

    2 comments:

    1. Compression shorts could be the answer.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Good idea - I think I'll try 'em and see. I have a 7 mile run this weekend - my thighs thank you.

      ReplyDelete