Monday, January 30, 2012

Dear Cinnamon Toast Crunch:

You've got to talk with someone in your marketing department.

Because something has to be done about this monstrosity:

 
The eyes burn into my soul.

Seeing that face on the carton while I'm stocking your product on the shelf was quite the shock to my system. Anytime I walked by it afterwards I could feel it's beady eyes staring lustfully at me - it kinda creeped me out. I can only imagine the horror on a child's face when they grab the box expecting to see the whimsical gaze of Tony the Tiger or Captain Crunch, only to be confronted (and dangerously damaged) by this vision of cereal gone wrong.

I won't even say what it's gaze implies about the milk in the bowl.

I recommend you check the desk of the person who designed the box - I'm sure it's full of kinky pictures, whips,  and quite possibly a Meth lab.






Later.

2 comments:

  1. Wait! You're freaked out by the eyes, but that tongue doesn't bug you at all???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, I was going to mention the tongue but you got it covered. My work here is done.

      Delete