Saturday, January 28, 2012

App-rehension.

I don't know why teeth are involved in this picture.
I hate deleting apps.

I have a real issue with getting rid of something that I think I might need sometime in the future. Even if it's something I don't need, I'll sometimes keep it just because I don't want to have to re-download it again. (How lazy can you get?) God forbid if it's something I paid for, but don't use anymore - I'm keeping that shit forever.

You have no idea how many times I've stared at the screen on my phone, just debating whether or not to delete something - and since the neat-freak in me likes to have a clean home screen, I've got apps I don't use tucked away into folders I don't need, on screens I don't look at.

I think it would be cool if there was some sort of garage sale for apps - some place where you could get a couple of bucks for that Poker app you don't play anymore, and pick up a better (if slightly used) music app that would work better for, oh let's say running.

Somebody come up with that, 'kay?

I would, but between running, working, and spilling my life out online I'm kinda busy.

...and maybe someone can come get rid of that Fart Noises App I have on my phone - I just can't bring myself to let it go, and I think it's time to cut the cord.






Later.

1 comment:

  1. So will there be a TV show for APP-hoarders? lol It seems hard for lots of people to delete things. Then there's others that hit the delete button and never give it another thought.

    ReplyDelete