Friday, November 11, 2011

Mobile Monstrosity.

Dear Blogger Mobile App:

You Suck.

With my laptop being out of commission, I've had to use you to publish my posts. Each post for the past week has been typed out on my phone.

I've commented before about mobile blogging, and for quick little posts or thoughts, you do fine. Most of my lunchtime posts work out alright.

In every other aspect, you lick balls.

I don't even want to attempt to insert a picture - no placement options, no sizing options, nothing. Can't even access html to do it manually - I might as well just do it via the browser on my phone if I wanted to waste more time at it. If I ever tried to do a post like Steve at From the Mind of a Mad Man - with all the pictures he uses - I'd be fucked. (Just so you know, making that link took 5 minutes and 12 curses.)

You even make using italics a bitch. If I DARE italicize something and don't publish asap, you fuck up the layouts and add all sorts of odd characters to the page. All that to angle a few letters 15 degrees? That's like burning down a house to fix a squeaky door. (Whomever designed you is never fixing my house.)

I hate to say it, but unless you clean up your act, I'm going to have to find a better app to take care o' my business - you don't want me straying around that dirty Android Marketplace, do you? I didn't think so.

Do something to make you easier to use, don't be so difficult and uptight, and perform the way I want when I want you to.

Is that so much to ask?

(I said the same things to the Wife - I'm hoping your response is better than hers was.)


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment