Thursday, November 24, 2011

1501.


Yesterday I crossed the 1500 post barrier without even noticing.

I'm guessing it's the old age creeping up on me - you figure a guy who writes about himself as much as I do would have some idea of when he's coming up on a milestone.

1500 posts in six years means that you get a post about every day and a half. I know there were days in the past where I double-posted (Remember being able to do it more than once?...ahhh, youth.) and there were stretches where it seemed like I forgot about this place - consistency has never been my strongest point.

And to hit that milestone complaining about what to make for dinner?

Classy all the way.

So raise a glass, say a prayer, jump for joy, or whatever - here's to 1500 more.






Later.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:09 am

    Great Blog- really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...
    cheap flights to jakarta
    flights to jakarta
    jakarta flights

    ReplyDelete