Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Vocal Letdown

I'm listening to the rough, rough, rough, draft of the latest podcast that the Sidekick and I recorded.

The first couple of podcasts we did, I had a bitchin' chest cold. As I stated before, I felt I sounded like a male Kathleen Turner. Now that the cold is gone, and my voice is back to normal, I've decided that as much as some may think I sound like Ewan McGregor, I personally don't like the sound of my voice.

I knew I didn't have the most powerful voice, and I'm okay with that. But I think I sound like some guy who's balls haven't dropped yet.

Trust me, they have.

Listen to the next podcast when it's up - (Please! Just listen!) and let me know what you think. I just realized that I even pseudo-sing at times, so prepare to be shocked.

If you're ears start to bleed, don't blame me.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment