Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Iron = Ink.

I noticed something at the gym today.

Of the 6 guys ( 7, inc. me.) that were working out at the same time, there was only 1 guy who didn't have at least one tattoo. Heck, two of the guys had complete sleeves, and another was well on his way. (The one guy without? Had to be at least 70.)

I understand the desire to decorate the body you've worked so hard to achieve, but it's getting a bit ridiculous. I'm waiting for the day when I walk into the gym and there's a guy covered head to toe in ink and working out in a thong. (Please never happen.)  It's gotta stop sometime.

..except for the girl with the Tramp Stamp on the stairclimber in front of me. Stay where you are, and don't ever change.

Later.

3 comments:

  1. Just wandered by and your post cracked me up! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OH LORD SAY IT ISN'T SOOOOOOOOOOOO LMFAOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly what you mean! Back in the day only ex-cons and former military combat vets had tats! That's how you could spot them in a crowd. Today every 18 year old kid has tats all over them. It's like wearing biker colors without the bike!

    ReplyDelete