Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Feel:

- That sometimes I wish I could bring a blunt, heavy object to work...y'know, for science.
- That the title of the experiment would be "Instantaneous Negative Reinforcement and it's Impact on the Stupid People Around You."
- That watching the Canucks in the 3rd Period of any playoff game fills me with more doubt than hope.
- That when the Sports Media refers to a 36 year-old guy as "old" and "nearing the end of his career" it makes me want to cry.
- That I enjoy the weekly Podcast so much that it could almost be addictive.
- That watching "A Game of Thrones" on HBO is a guilty pleasure that I don't feel guilty about at all.
- That, like a 16 year-old boy, the new Lonely Island cd made me laugh my ass off.
- That the Thor movie made me more hopeful for the Avengers movie than anything Marvel had put out before.
- That I've come to treasure sleep and coffee almost as much as I treasured sex and booze when I was in my teens.
- That if we are being honest, I'm still a really big fan of sex and booze.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment