Sunday, April 17, 2011

Folical Abundance.

So because the Canucks are in the Playoffs, at work all the guys have been given permission to grow a "Playoff Beard" if we want. (I'm guessing the girls were also allowed, but I can't see many joining in.)

And while I'm not a massive Canucks fan (they are the second favorite team - Go Avs!), I am a fan of the beard. Or at least the attempt - the jury is out on the beard itself.

It's been about 5 days now, and I'm getting mixed results. Oh, the beard is there, but the mixing is the fact that its brown, red, and gray, not the best color palette going.

But I'm going to stick with it, and see if it melds together in some sort of wonderful mess - kinda like a Jackson Pollack painting. Call it face art, if you will.

If I'm brave, I may post the finished product before shaving..just so people I don't really know can marvel at the wonder of my face..

Later.

1 comment: