Friday, April 15, 2011

Casting for Pods

I'm excited.

The Sidekick informs me that he's going to be working in the thriving metropolis south of the hometown for a month, and that means that he will be living minutes away instead of hours.

That's a great thing for a multitude of reasons, the least of which is that he brought up the subject of trying to do a weekly podcast for the duration of his time here. The thought, which used to scare the shit out of me, is rather intriguing. Why not do it? Hell, if you're already reading my shit, why not listen to it too? (And ask anyone, I'm way funnier in person.)

He's looking into it, and I'm tempted to give it a go.

What's the thought on podcasts? I admit, I listen to some, but is it something that most people do on a regular basis? I know if I asked most of the people I work with which podcasts they listen to, the biggest answer would be "What the fuck is a podcast?".

I think it will be a great learning experience..and I'm all about gettin mah learn on..

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment