Saturday, February 26, 2011

Organization Consternation

I'm not the most organized guy in the world, but I'm better than most.

Which is why certain things at work drive me completely fucking nuts.

In my job, it pays to be organized - product in, product out, rotation - and the fact that you have multiple people working in the same area means that everyone has to do their part to keep it neat.

And one or two people being sloppy can make my day go from great to shitty in a half second.

It's not that hard - there is a place for everything - just put it where it fucking goes. (Not as elegant as "..and everything in its place.", but you get my meaning..)

I don't want to be "that" guy - the one who rages when one item is out of place - but its getting close. I think the next person I see just putting stuff away sloppily will experience wrath that will make Kahn's look like a Care Bear reunion.

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment