Thursday, May 27, 2010

Right Now...


  1. I'm in love/ addicted to Peanut Butter. My craving each morning for peanut butter on whole wheat toast is something that cannot be denied. Oh, you may try to tempt me with Almond or Cashew butter, but be ready for disappointment.
  2. I'm typing on my laptop, drinking coffee, and updating my blog. The fact that I'm at home instead of Starbucks is the only thing preventing me from looking like a nerdy douchebag.
  3. I'm listening to the Kings of Leon - which I know always makes the Sidekick happy - but it's their last "most commercial" album, so I know inside he's dying just a little.
  4. I'm looking at the sunshine and wanting to go for a run - does it matter that I ran this morning? Not to me.
  5. I'm debating (internally of course, I'd look the fool debating all by myself) on what to spend some Birthday monies on.
  6. I'm realizing that nobody wins in an internal debate.
  7. I believe that BP has taken over the mantle of Most Evil Company on Earth - and is ahead in the running for Most Incompetent as well.
  8. I'd like to change my nametag at work to read "Most Evil Dairy Manager" - I'm sure I'd have to deal with less customers that way.

...but that's just how I feel right now.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment