Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Olympic Fever.


I'm sick.

Sick in the sense that in one week I'll be over in the Big Smoke checking out the Olympics and hangin' with the Sidekick.

You see, I have tickets to 2 events over there that were given to me through work - Men's Hockey Quarterfinal's and Short Track Speed Skating - both events are on the 24th. I'm excited about the Hockey, of course (Center Ice seats in lower blues - how can I not be?), but the Speed Skating also looks to be interesting.

I'm going over with Baxy - a co-worker who I get along really well with- and he's just as excited as I am. We're going to head over early, enjoy the day and the events, and meet The Sidekick Downtown after the game - and knowing the 3 of us, I'm sure that's when the real party will start.

That's why I posted a picture of the Olympic mascots up there - The Sidekick's the Big Guy, Baxy"s the Small Guy, and I'm the one with the hat on who's waving - now just picture those three completely inebriated and having the time of their lives... Can you see why I'm excited now?

I've got the fever - I've got the chills.
Now I need the medicine, and a hot nurse too.

Van City won't be the same...hahaha.



Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment