Sunday, August 23, 2009

I Feel:

  • That there's no excuse for prompt, punctual updates.
  • That the previous statement makes me the biggest hypocrite in the world.
  • That if you exclude the concert, the drinking, and the time spent with the Sidekick, I didn't get to spend enough time in Vancouver.
  • That Twitter is both a boon, a distraction, and an addiction.
  • That running 18 miles was the most rewarding solo effort I've done so far.
  • That masturbation, although rewarding, can't be included in that declaration.
  • That for the first time ever, I doubt my ability in regards to running.
  • That looking up random music videos on You Tube is both cathartic and frustrating.
  • That work,being work, is work- but sometimes doesn't feel much like work.
  • That my inability to let go of a song will be my downfall.
  • That reading Love Monkey was almost as good as reading High Fidelity.
  • That I have to re-read some Tom Robbins.


Later.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:01 pm

    I feel that micro blogging via Twitter it not nearly as interesting as blog posts.

    ReplyDelete