Monday, June 15, 2009

I Feel:

  1. That I just don't sit in front of the monitor that much anymore.
  2. That being told I look like Edward Norton isn't such a bad thing. (At least they didn't say fat Edward Norton.)
  3. That being told someone from your company is going to run with the Olympic Torch, but it isn't going to be you, sucks.
  4. That having a Full House and losing out to a higher Full House on the river sucks almost as much as not running with the torch.
  5. That after a massive Crossfit workout yesterday, riding the Quad with the Boys last night, and running 7.5 miles this morning, my legs feel pretty good. I can't get up from the chair, but they do feel good.
  6. That my son talking to me about Ben10 all the time is just payback for me talking to my Dad about The A-Team when I was 6. ("And then B.A. drank the milk and Murdoch got him on the plane.")
  7. That some days I just want coffee pumped into my system intravenously, so I don't have to wait for the caffeine to kick in.
  8. That some days it only takes 15 seconds for my kids to go from normal to batshit-crazy.
  9. That they must get that from their Mom. (ha - she'll kill me if she reads this.)
  10. That it must be disappointing to not see an update for 5 days and then come back to an "I Feel" list...

Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment