Friday, March 27, 2009

I Feel...

  1. That I'm a glutton for punishment - I just signed up for a 15K run next Sunday in Merville. I must like running in these areas that reek like cowshit.
  2. That between kids, work, wife, and life - I just don't get to drink as much as I used to.
  3. That I have a longing to pee on a tree in Oshawa. What does that say about me?
  4. That listening to the music that's played in the Gym is starting to get to me. When I can sing along to "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga - it's time to give up and charge up the Zune.
  5. That the tougher the economy gets, the more people bitch about the price of Kraft Dinner.
  6. That coordinating my schedule with the Sidekick's is a lot like aligning the planets - when it does happen, it'll be a celestial event you'll read about later.
  7. That I've said "There's always next year." Way too much when referring to my Colorado Avalanche.
  8. That when the people around you get new cell phones - even if they aren't iPhones or Blackberrys - your own just seems to look like a brick of shit in your hand.
  9. That if I told the Sidekick what was playing in Winamp as I type this, he'd have a apocalyptic fit and disown me forever. (And yet, still better than The Hip.)
  10. That if I ever did an "I Feel" list with 10 complete thoughts, it'd be a miracle - 'cause I usually cop out and type something like this shit right here.



Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment