Thursday, January 01, 2009

Resolve


If you can't guess what my New Year's resolutions are going to be, I'm not going to tell you.

Based upon the sound advice of "If you tell someone what you wished for it won't come true" - I have decided to keep my resolutions close to the chest. That way the only person who can hold me accountable to them is me, and I'm pretty lenient with myself.

I know what my goals for the next year are - some of them are admirable, some are necessary, and some are downright selfish. (Do I really need to masturbate that much? - Yes.)

I'll let you know when I've accomplished one, but the failures I'll keep on the down low.


Later.

1 comment:

  1. If I were to (have) set a NYResolution, I think I would have broken it by 0230 on 1January. Nearly a non-starter, I'd say, so I'll just buy more oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete