Sunday, December 14, 2008

I Want My Fat Back.


If there's one thing I miss about the weight I've lost it's this:

Insulation.

Not that I never got cold when I was fat, but I seem to feel it a lot earlier and more severely now. I've been wearing a sweater every day at work for the last two months, and it's been so ass-bitingly cold lately that I contemplated putting a sweater on over the sweater I have.

It's funny, really - I work and I'm cold, then I go to the gym and sweat my nuts off, and return to work to freeze once again.

If I could just find a happy medium....

How many layers do you think I can get away with and not look weird? Three? Four? If I do more than that I won't be able to move my arms.

I'll figure it out - maybe a bonfire in the Dairy Cooler...




Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment