Saturday, November 29, 2008

RRoD'd.

Today the unthinkable happened.

You hear about it happening to other people, but you never think it will happen to you. "Other guy's equipment may be faulty, but mine runs like clockwork." you think - unaware that karma is waiting around the corner, ready to kick you in the balls.

Today I got the Red Ring of Death.

(Not to be confused with the Burnin' Ring of Fire, which I got from the chili I ate the other night.)

So what does that mean? I have to pack up my XBox and send it away. They'll either send me a refurbished one, or mine once it's been repaired. Either way, I hope it comes back with a big set of tits working properly.

I'm going to miss it while it's gone. I think I'll be at a loss as to what to do.

Online Poker? Maybe.
Read a Book? I don't know.
Hold my functionless controller, stare at a blank TV screen and cry while I rock back and forth?

Probably.



Later.

1 comment:

  1. You want them to send you a new one. I read a bit about it, and I really hope you get a new one back.

    ReplyDelete