Monday, November 24, 2008

Exceptions To The Rule.


The other day at work, one of the guys made this general statement about women:
"All girls look better with a cock in their mouth."


(I'm not telling you who it was - it's not really important.)

I do, however, disagree. (Respectfully, of course - am I ever anything but respectful?)

The following are my exceptions to his rule.
  1. Queen Elizabeth
  2. Janet Reno
  3. Rosie O Donnell (I'm not sure if there has ever been one in there, but still...)
  4. Kathy Bates
  5. My Mom (This also includes any female member of my family - even the "Hot Second Cousin" should there ever be one.)

I think that almost covers it. I'm sure there are others, but I only have so much time. Now while some of these ladies are well within my co-workers standards, I'm just putting this out there as a guide to where he should draw the line. Whether or not he chooses to heed such advice is beyond my control.




Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment