Monday, September 29, 2008

"More Machine Than Man."


So I just got back from Bowling tonight. (I did well, thankyouverymuch - over average on all three games.)

There's a guy on my team ( the guy who I subbed for last week) who bowls with one of the contraptions on the right strapped to his arm. What it's supposed to do is allow you to get extra spin on the ball, and a bigger impact at the other end of the lanes.

It doesn't do that when he uses it. (No wonder the guys were so happy to have me subbing for him last week - he sucks.) I don't know what he's trying to do with it, but it's not even close to it's intended purpose.

I'm also trying to ignore the fact that it looks like some sort of kinky sex toy - the bulbous tip has me a bit worried, as a matter of fact. I don't want to judge a guy by the equipment he uses, but if he can't bowl with it, what does he have it for? (Maybe the whole bowling thing is just a cover for his deviant fetishes.)

I'd just like to point out that I score 40 pins average higher than him per game - and my equipment is all natural.

Take that, Robocop.




Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment