Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dinner & A Movie.

I would rather be on the front lines of some war than have to pick out dinner & a movie. (Not really, but you get my point.)

For two or more people to try and come to a consensus on those two topics is nearly impossible. An easier task would be to convince Charles Darwin the validity of Creationism.

It doesn't matter what the food is - somebody's tired of it, or doesn't like it. And movies? It's almost worse. Picking a theater and a show to see is almost as frustrating.

Renting and take-out are just as bad. There are at least three people I refuse to walk into a rental place with - they've seen everything. As for take-out or delivery, where to go still rears it's ugly head, and if not, who delivers?

With my dietary changes, you'd think I'd be ready to go for eating out on a splurge night - but the truth is, I can't think of where I want to go.

Somebody order for me, and put me out of my misery.




Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment