Thursday, April 03, 2008

Comeback

Remember yesterday, when I said I couldn't wait to get back to work?

Somebody slap me for saying that.

When I walked into my section today, I was astonished. It looked horrible . I liken it to the picture to your right. (Although I may be exaggerating a bit.) It took me about 3 hours just to get everything back to the way I like it.

Maybe I'm too picky. Maybe I should relax my standards just a bit. Maybe I should take my pen and stab it through the eye of the fucker who let it get this way. (I'm inclined to go with the third option.)

I'll take my frustrations out on the individual when I see them in a couple of days. I'll have cooled down by then, so I don't think we'll need a Doctor on standby. (Maybe just some gauze.)

Tomorrow all will be right with the world - and I can pretend it's my first day back.

Won't it be wonderful?



Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment