Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Auto Theft Most Grand.

I'm about 15 minutes away from playing Grand Theft Auto IV.

I'm not one of those people who rushed out and bought the game at 12:01 am last night. (I know three of the kids from work were going, and they did offer to get one for me.) I chose the safe route - I rented.

I know I'm going to like it, but I did want to give it a test run first. If it turns out to be harder and more involved than the last GTA, I'm going to wait to pick it up. I want to finish a couple of other things first before I devote more time to a video game. (All things being equal, I still have to guide my Colorado Avalanche to the cup in NHL 08 - it doesn't look like they are going to do it in real life.)

It should be fun though - I'm looking forward to wanton destruction on the mean streets of Liberty City. Jack some cars, bust some caps.... that's how I roll.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment