Tuesday, April 08, 2008

16 Wins...

It all starts tomorrow.

The 2008 Stanley Cup Playoffs begin, and I'm much more excited about it than I was 365 days ago.

Why?

My team's in it this year.

See, last year the Avs missed making the playoffs by one point. I still enjoyed watching them, but my heart really wasn't in it. I was even forced to cheer for the Canucks during the playoffs last year. (Thank God that didn't last past the second round.)

I'd really like to see an Avalanche - Canadiens final.

The Sidekick and I would have some good wagering on that. (Yes, he's a Habs fan and yet I still hang out with him.) We'd wager in the only currancy that matters: DVDs.

I can't wait.



Later.

1 comment:

  1. I am so In....let's say whoevers team that lasts the longest in the playoffs wins. Loser buys DVD of winners choice not to excede discussed amount, which will be decided at a later date.... So when your Avs go out in 5 to the Wild we can go to FutureShop, I'll even drive...

    ReplyDelete