Saturday, March 15, 2008

Technological Envy.

Today I spent most of my time dealing with computers.

I set up the Boss's new system at his place, transfered all his files over, and then wiped his old system and set it up at the store.

All in all, not a bad way to spend half my day. (I do enjoy the Nerdy stuff.)

But once again I find myself aching for a new system.

And Windows Vista kinda sealed the deal for me.

I liked it.

I know that lots of people hate it, and I myself would not upgrade my system to run it. But on a new machine, it works great. I find it more intuitive than XP, and some of the things just seem to make more sense. (I know that saying a Windows product is intuitive is heresy, but you have to understand, I've never used a Mac.) That, combined with the snappiness and quick response of a just-out-of-the-box machine make me crave newness.

I need to win the lottery - just to support my technological lust.

Is it tacky to have a sign that says "Will have sex with hot chicks for Future Shop cards"?

Maybe just a little....




Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment