Saturday, March 08, 2008

Olfactory Relief.

Update from my last post: My legs feel better now.

It's just the head cold that's a bitch.

I woke up this morning and for some reason I could only breathe out of one nostril. The other one was backed up like the Drive-Thru at McDonald's on Welfare Wednesday.

I can deal with a cough, but it's the runny, stuffed up nose that bugs me the most. I tilt my head and I can feel the gunk flowing around in my sinus cavities. (ewwww..)

I do have some slight relief. We got these new tissues with Vicks in them. That's correct people, we've achieved tissue perfection, right here. They work wonders to help open up the nasal passages and catch all the snot as well. Could you ask for anything more from a tissue?

I'm going to beat this cold into submission. I'm medicated, my tea is medicated, and even my fucking tissues are medicated. Between that and cardio tomorrow, I'm going to feel better by Monday - mark my words.

Now watch as I skyhook this tissue into the garbage, Kobe-style.



Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment