Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Expanded Wardrobe.

One of the benefits of my weight-loss program is that I can reach father back in my closet and wear clothes that I haven't been able to fit into for quite some time.

Sometimes this is a good thing : Ralph Lauren and Tommy Hilfiger stuff from years back, old favorite shirts and pants, even shorts from 3 summers ago!

And sometimes it's bad: Where the hell did I ever get Simpsons lounge pants?

It feels good to be able to wear this stuff again. (Not the lounge pants) There is even a pair of jeans (like new) from the Dark Ages that I can almost get in. I haven't worn a 33 or less since just after High School. That's a goal to strive for.

This time it feels better - the diet stuff I tried before didn't seem right. Now that I now how much I have to slog on the treadmill to lose a pound, I'll be thinking twice about that Honey Cruller. (I'll probably still eat it, but only one and I'll hit the gym the next day.)

I'm off to burn those lounge pants before anyone else sees them.

I'll deny they ever existed.




Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment