Thursday, February 21, 2008

Most Retarded Moment Ever.

So the other day I'm heading to the gym, and I grab my iPod.

I go to turn it on and nothing happens - dead as a doornail.

Now it's been a while since I charged it - I figured I may have left it on in the car or something and the battery ran out.

I plug it into my computer and everything seems great. Charging just fine. Later on I undock it and have it ready to go for the next day.

24 hours later? It won't turn on. I was pissed. I've never had problems with it, and for it to give up the ghost like this got me really steamed. I was cursing Steve jobs and the unfairness of the universe. I was about to cast it away in disgust when I happened to glance at the top of it.

Guess what?

Yeah - the Hold Switch is on. I'm a dumb motherfucker who didn't even think to check the simplest thing. One flick and my (fully charged) iPod is good to go. I only deprived myself of music for two days 'cause I'm an idiot, not because Apple failed me.

I'm sorry, Steve - I'll never doubt you again.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment