Sunday, February 03, 2008

F*ck You, Eli.

So the Giants won the Super Bowl.

I'm disappointed, to say the least, as I really wanted to see the Pats win it all, and finally shut up those geezers from the '72 Dolphins.

But it was not to be.

I only got to see the first half, (had to work) but from what I saw, the Giants were all over the Pats and they just couldn't get anything together. I won't say the better team won, but the team that preformed better today certainly deserved the win.

I'm glad that the Stanley Cup is decided over a 7-game stretch. If it was just a one game showdown I don't think I could handle it. I'd have an aneurysm halfway through the second period.

At least Tom Brady can grieve for his loss in the arms of whatever Supermodel he's currently banging - that bastard.



Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment