Wednesday, January 02, 2008

These Boots Are Made For...

As a parent, I'm a little bit lost at times.

My kids sometimes do things that amaze and confound me.

Right now, it's the later.

My youngest is currently infatuated with his SpiderMan rubber boots. He wants to wear them all the time. In bed, at the table, inside, outside - it doesn't matter. He'd wear them for weeks if we'd let him. (We don't let him wear them to bed or the table, I am a hard ass, if you recall.)

But it's one of those things I just don't understand. It's just a pair of boots - he's got toys galore and all the time in the world, so why keep focusing on the boots?

Please God, don't let him be a cobbler.

I know he'll grow out of it soon, and hey -it could be worse, right?

It could be heels.




Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment