Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Minimal R.E.M.


I learned something very useful today:

I can't function on 4 hours of sleep.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I wasn't able to rest until the wee hours of the morning. (Many thanks to The Sidekick and Felicia Hardy - they were a big help.) I had to work early today, which meant that I got approximately 4 hours of sleep before having to get up and go.

I wasn't a pretty sight.

Coffee didn't have any effect - nothing did.

My demeanor was surly and my outlook dour. I was moving at about half speed, which means I was one step above reverse. Nothing seemed to go my way. It was not a good time.

I plowed through my day, and can finally rest. It's going to be an early night, I can tell you that.

I believe I hear my pillow calling, so I bid you all adieu.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment