Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bladder Like A Little Girl.

Lately, in the interests of health, I've taken to drinking more water.

All the experts recommend about 8-10 glasses a day, depending on your level of exertion. I figured that 8 glasses doesn't sound like much, and would be easy to do.

I was right.

What I didn't figure on was the amount of times I'd have to piss in a day. It's almost like being at the bar - once you break that seal, you're in and out of the bathroom all night. (Or day, as in my case.) Does coffee shrink your bladder? 'Cause it's the only thing I've done over the years that could have had an adverse affect, I think. There's no other reason for it.

In my mind right now, my bladder is approximately the size of a small walnut.

Try fitting 8 glasses of water into one of those.

Go on, I dare ya.


If anyone needs me, I'll be in the can - again.
(I've just about cut through a urinal cake with my lightsaber of pee.)



Later.

1 comment:

  1. Bastard! I was drinking when I read the Lightsaber part.

    ReplyDelete