Saturday, December 15, 2007

Darkest Before The Dawn.

If any of you read The Sidekick's blog, you'll know that he posted about this earlier.

I'd just like to add my anticipation for this movie to his.

I really like the re-imagining of Batman. I can only hope that this movie is as good as the last one. I was skeptical when I heard that Heath Ledger was cast as the Joker in this film, but with all reports saying that he's going for the psychotic killer-deranged clown aspect of the role, I've decided to hold any reservations I may have until after the movie.

(You never know, this might be the movie that stops me from seeing Heath as anything but a gay cowboy.)

With the way most comic book movies are going, I expect this movie to be fantastic and have me aching for the continuation of the story- only to be disappointed my an over-merchandised, cluster-fuck third act. (Have we not learned anything from X-men 3 and Spiderman 3?) The only hope I have is that someone is charge recalls the horror that was Batman & Robin and has vowed to never let it happen again.

But weather that person is in charge or not, I know where I'll be opening day.




Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment