Monday, December 03, 2007

Burning Heart.

My chest is on fire.

For the last couple of weeks, I've had the worst heartburn you could imagine. I've tried everything - changes in diet, no coffee, more coffee, medication - nothing seems to work.

As I type this sentence right now it feels like there is a five alarm blaze going on in my chest and throat. I'm almost at the point of going to see a Doctor about it. (For those that know me, seeing a Doctor for anything is my least favorite thing to do.) I'm hoping that he'll have some suggestions on what I can do to stop "the burn".

I'm sure it's diet related, and the fact that we are coming up to the part of the year where everyone eats like shit isn't going to help much. I'll be the guy eating cool yogurt while the rest of you eat all the turkey and drink coffee cups full of booze.

But until I hear different. I'll keep popping the Tums, drinking my coffee, and suffering in silence.

Except for you guys - you get to hear my bitching.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment