Monday, November 05, 2007

The Tooth Fairy is a Crack Whore.

My mouth fucking hurts.

In the span of twenty-four hours I've gone from Crunchy Snacks and Peanuts to Smoothies and Soup. (And not good soup either.)

I have an abscess, and there is nothing that can be done except medicate and wait. I'd love for the whole damn thing to be ripped out of my skull right now, but that can't happen.

Instead I'm in agony, my skull throbbing in blistering pain, like I fell asleep against a Giant Speaker that only looped Celine Dion. (Yes - it is that bad.)

I'm off to pop some more drugs, and maybe even put some 'tussin on it. Then I have to make my lunch for tomorrow.

What kind of soup am I gonna have?
Any suggestions?



Later.

1 comment:

  1. chicken noodle.....I think the spicy tomato would just aggravate it

    ReplyDelete