Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Say No to (Shitty) Drugs.

So I got some drugs to help combat my Dental dilemma.

Problem is, they don't seem to work very well or very long. (If anyone says the drugs are just copying my natural characteristics, I'll kick their ass.)

I think it's the fact that I have a low pain threshold, yet a high resistance to pain relievers. Tylenol and shit has never really worked for me - I've always had to go to the heavier prescription drugs. But with the tots around, I don't really want to be doped out of my mind.

It's driving me batty.

Hopefully it'll only be a couple more days (I see the Dentist on Friday) and then this will all be over. I have a feeling that by the time I get to see him, everything will be fine and he'll look at me like I'm some kind of idiot.

Until then I'll take my shitty pain pills and my shitty antibiotics and suffer in shitty agony.

Anyone else notice a recurring theme there?

Yeah, I thought so.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment