Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Oh Cap'n, My Cap'n..

Nothing beats coming home from late shift and digging into a bowl of cereal.

I rarely eat cereal for breakfast - I go the toast/bagel route. Cereal has always been a way for me to end the day, not to begin it. There is something inherently relaxing about milk, spoon, bowl and my couch - it all works so well together.

I think it's the fact that you don't have to think about cereal - it just is.

There's no worrying about a beverage or a glass - the finest beverage in the world is at the bottom of the bowl, full of bits of leftover goodness, just waiting to be consumed. People who leave their milk in the bowl should be taken out behind the shed and...well, you know.

And if you can name one other relaxing, comforting, all-in-one snack that comes with a prize in the bottom of the box, I'm all ears.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment