Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Helping The World.




It's great being able to help others.

But I understand that you can't help everyone - especially those who found you under false pretenses.

Like the (I assume) gentleman above - he thought he was getting information about increasing his penis girth with raisins - just because I wrote about some spam. I'm sorry that I was unable to help him, as Google seemed to think that I could. (Google must know something I don't.)

I hope that he was at least mildly entertained for a moment before he had to renew his quest for penile enhancement. (Tip for the unsatisfied woman: Don't go to Dubai.)

I'm off to help the next person who stumbles into my end of the Blogosphere - but first I'm going to eat an entire box of raisins.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment