Saturday, November 03, 2007

ComPost.

I'm always in favor of something new and different.

Quirky and interesting also work for me.

So I'm glad that I found all of it rolled up into one T.V. show - Pushing Daisies.

This show is so unlike anything I've ever seen on televison. The story, plots and pacing are all spot-on. The characters and dialogue are what make it for me. If Kevin Smith had to write material for Prime-Time viewing on Network T.V, this is type of dialouge he'd put out. It's rapid-fire and delivered very well.

There hasn't been an episode that I haven't liked yet. (The Wife? She hates it.) But I know it's not for everyone. If you know my type of humor, you'll like it. Keep in mind it's on televison, so it's not as crude as I normally go, but for PG stuff, it's great.

What am I saying? Go watch it already!


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment