Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Thousand Words...


..ain't worth shit.

Today I didn't feel like talking much.

I went to work, and because my mind was elsewhere, I wasn't much for conversation. ( It wasn't that I was mopey or anything - I just wasn't chatty, that's all.) But some people feel like the best thing for me to do is talk.

I'm handling the death of my Nephew better than anyone else in the family. But that doesn't mean I'm going to be all sunshine and lollipops for every member of the general public I come across. Just because I'm like that 95% of the time doesn't mean I have to be like that today.

Someone made the comment that I must be really emotional because I'm quiet today. My emotions had little to do with it. Just because I don't feel like verbalizing my feelings to you doesn't mean I'm an emotional wreck - It means I don't want to talk to you.

I'm all good now - going to work and having to interact with people (even the general public) is good for you. And when all else fails I can always bitch on the Internet - that's what it's here for, right?

I'll get back to our regular programming soon, have no fear.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment