Saturday, September 29, 2007

Patience Rewarded.

Thank you, Dave Grohl.

I'm really enjoying the new album, Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace. I can't say that there is a track that I don't like. (The Beaconsfield Miners thing is different, but still great.)

My favorite so far? I'd have to say Summer's End.

I don't want to sound Gay or anything, but I really need to see you. It's at the point where I've even entered online contests just to get tickets to your Canadian tour shows. ( The prize also had a 52" TV and Playstation 3, but please don't think that had anything to do with it.) I'm getting that desperate, dude.

But I'd just like to say thanks again - and if you can hook me up with some tickets, it'd be great.
Don't worry - I wouldn't tell anyone.


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment