Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Power the 9.

Today was a good day.

The sun was shining, the breeze was light. The Sidekick and I strode upon the Greens and Fairways like two Gods out for a walk amongst the wonders of the world.

Basically, I golfed today, and I did well.

Notice I did not say great or fantastic, but only well. It's been 473 days since I last put club to ball, and at times it really showed. I putted okay, and I did have at least one amazing chip shot. (It almost cost the Sidekick a buy-in at the Ripple Rock.) It was just nice to get out and enjoy the weather and the game. I didn't realize how much I missed playing until today.

I might even have another game set up on Saturday - my Boss wants to take me out - so I hope I can improve upon today's performance and still have a good time. (Minus all the Kevin Smith quotes - The Sidekick's the only one who I can converse with in RedBankese.)

I'll start getting addicted all over again - I know it.

Fore!


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment