Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Lost My Mind.

I think it's a combination of many things that have cost me to lose my mind.

Fluorescent lighting, FM radio, Oxidents, Anti-Oxidents, Potassium Benzoate, The Province Newspaper, Televison Game Shows, The Deathly Hallows, Lack of Sleep, Too Much Sleep, Restless Sleep, Metric, Galactus, The Metric System, Direct Sunlight, Fuckerheads, Incandesant Bulbs, Huggies Diapers, Bluff, Colgate Toothpaste, Pop Rocks & Root Beer, The Inability to Levitate, San Pellegrino, $2 Glasses of Beer, Google, Jesus and His Amazing Friends, Starbucks, Dreaming I was Shipwreck from G.I. Joe, Dairy Products in General, Lack of Rock, Abundance of Carbohydrates, Steve McQueen, and The Fact that I Can't Really Think of Anything to Say.

Somehow this all combines to give me a headache.

Big N, Little Y, Big Fucking Q.



Later.

2 comments: