Monday, August 27, 2007

The Bowling Alley Dream.


Have you ever had a sexual dream of someone you never expected to?

One of those dreams that just comes out of left field, and when you wake up you are shaking your head in disbelief?

It's happened to me a couple of times, but the strangest part of the dream is where it occurs: The Local Bowling Alley.

Why there? I have no idea. I used to bowl for a bit, so I am familiar with the surroundings. But it's the least sexual place I could ever think of. That, coupled with the fact that I'm having an erotic dream about someone who I never thought of that way before, is what makes the dream seem so weird.

I never thought I'd visualize myself pounding away on a scoring table. (But as I type this, it does seem oddly appropriate.) And with a girl that I've always looked at as a friend is almost as strange.

The first time I had this dream must have been five years (or more) ago. It was so strange that I had to tell the Sidekick about it. He laughed, and so did I. It was an inside joke that was reffered to periodically over the years.

And then it happened again.

I told the Sidekick again, just because of the absurdity of it. Same setting, different girl. I don't recall ever dreaming the same thing over and over again, and it was the repetition of it that really threw me. I'm wondering what my subconscious is trying to tell me.

To top it off, I made the 7-10 split. (if you know what I mean.)


Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment